Turnaround Time

It should be criminal that BCBS mandates we use ES.My local pharmacy is fast, friendly & helpful.

ES is horrendous!! I have spent endless hours and multiple phone calls with ES every time I have to order another prescription or get a new annual refill. They arbitrarily cancel orders without notification. Each ES person gives a different reason why a script is canceled or why it is delayed in shipping.

This is my 7th phone call in a week and the order still hasn't shipped out. They all lie. Then they say it's because I hadn't approved the insane price they want to charge me ($650 for 90 day supply for one medication). I did approve it 2 days ago.

Then they say yesterday they can give me an override for medication at my local pharmacy but then my local pharmacy said it was denied. Then I call ES AGAIN and they say they can't do the override - even though the person yesterday told me it was done.

Why can't I go to my local pharmacy and get my prescriptions covered???ES should be fined.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "i want to use my local pharmacy never expresss scripts". This person is overall dissatisfied with Express Scripts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express Scripts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Express Scripts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments