Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Totally incompetent and could not care less whether you get your medications or not. I could write a book on how this company as screwed up my meds and how ridiculously convoluted there process is, but I'm not goin to waste my time.

I've already wasted more time tan I'm willing to admit trying to work with these folks. My advice is to find someone else to fill your subscriptions if you have the option - they can't possibly be worse than these guys.

And if you own any stock in ES sell as fast as you can. They ave become so big that they are too big not to fail!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of express scripts prescription filling and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Express Scripts needs to "o out of business so i can o elsewhere" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express scripts prescription filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Express Scripts.

Comments