Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Every single month I have a problem with these people canceling or not filling my prescriptions or *** up the deductible.I call and talk for hours but no one is home in those skinny little incompetent heads that are supposedly listening.

They then say what you want you to hear, hang up and then *** you over more while they laugh to themselves. I'd rather drive 20 miles every single day to pick up one pill a day from a local pharmacy than deal with these bozos.

Unbelievable that they are still in business.And to think that they screw with people by inexplicably canceling life saving medication that must be taken every day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and online ordering. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of express scripts prescription refill. Express Scripts needs to "fire customer relations executives and hire a new staff that gives a shit about their service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express scripts prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Express Scripts.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

Contact your congressman or woman and also expose Express Scripts all over social media and local media. This problem of PBMs screwing everyone is being ignored and We The People have to apply the pressure