I had a medication, according to the tracking data, was delivered to my mail box.It never made it into my house.

I have called Express Scripts Customer Service four separate times. After explaining the situation I am told the next refill will be moved forward to that day. During call number 3 the CS rep even brought on someone from the pharmacy department who said it will be filled this time. It wasn't nor has it been refilled.

Unfortunately i am stuck with Express Scripts since Dept of Defense has awarded them a long term contract for military medications.I would not recommend Express Scripts to anyone!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Express Scripts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Express Scripts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Express Scripts and express scripts prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments