Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I am having surgery in June and need to administer Bactroban nasally once for each of 5 days. Express Scripts sent me 22 administrations at a cost of $80. When I contacted them to inquire why this occurred, I was informed by an alleged pharmacist that the physician wrote the prescription that way because the 5 administrations I actually need would cost in excess of $77. Really.

This is on top of the outrageous increase in price for my asthma inhalers and diabetes medications. And losing two prescriptions so that I had to go without them for 2 and 3 weeks respectively. Oh, and they promised to have a local pharmacy give me enough of each script to tide me over until the medications arrived by mail, but that didn't happen, either.

I'd ask you to kill me, but I have a feeling Express Scripts will take care of the job eventually.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. heyporcupine is quite happy with notin and stated that there is a room for improvement of denial of medication and unethical practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service, pricing, and delivery problems" of express scripts bactroban prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $240. Express Scripts needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express scripts bactroban prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Express Scripts.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
#1142086
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello,

We’re sorry about the service you received and appreciate the chance to help. Please consider sending your name, member ID, date of birth and phone number where we can best reach you to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com

Thank you.