As soon as my Dr.sends in a prescription for my convenience with three refills they claim that they have to dispense it right away this results in hundreds of dollars that I don't have.

I want to order my own medication via a refill when I need it and that dosent seem to be the case. Why if a prescription went out in april and you filled it are you sending me another one in may when I didn't request it to fil lyour pockets?

SICK TO DEATH OF THIS SERVICE AND THIS SCAMMY COMPANY No better when it was MEDCO either just as dam frustrating.If they folded tomorrow all the better for it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Express Scripts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express Scripts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Express Scripts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more