As soon as my Dr.sends in a prescription for my convenience with three refills they claim that they have to dispense it right away this results in hundreds of dollars that I don't have.

I want to order my own medication via a refill when I need it and that dosent seem to be the case. Why if a prescription went out in april and you filled it are you sending me another one in may when I didn't request it to fil lyour pockets?

SICK TO DEATH OF THIS SERVICE AND THIS SCAMMY COMPANY No better when it was MEDCO either just as dam frustrating.If they folded tomorrow all the better for it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Express Scripts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express Scripts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Express Scripts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments