61 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 09, 2020

Express scripts is a lazy company with lazy employees. Their employees are very well trained in laziness.

They refuse to communicate properly with their customers.

I haven’t had a satisfactory response or any communication with them. If anyone expects any different results, I have some ocean front property for sale in Phoenix.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2020

Im still waiting for Express scripts to refund my out of pocket CVS prescriptions.

They wont accept the original receipt or the receipt sent to me by CVS.

Each time Ive contacted them, its a run around (different people with promises to address the issues) and then a notice arrives in the mail with their reason they wont accept the information Ive provided.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company like Covid 19.

Location: Fairfax Station, Virginia

Comments

#2031239

Sounds like the normal runaround I hear all the time.....

#1912550

My name is Shanta and we are sorry that you had a negative experience. We would like to make sure your issue is resolved and does not occur in the future.

We would like to discuss your situation further please reply to this message with your telephone number, your address include zip code, and I can have someone reach out. Thank you

#1912719
@ExpressRxHelp

You already have all of my contact information and are welcome to call or email me at any time.

Express Scripts Reviews