Prescription Services

My PCP sent-in a generic prescription, and Express Scripts filled it and charged me without my approval. The drug was over $120 for 18 pills.

I called Express Scripts. They refuse to cancel the transaction and/or refund the consumer once the Rx is filled, which is completely unethical. The consumer plays no part in the transaction except for being stuck with the bill. Never let your doctor send them a prescription without first checking the site to see what the price will be because once they send it, you're screwed.

Better yet, don't create an account or give these scam artists your credit card info to begin with.

Ashley, the telephone representative, was friendly and did the best she could to help. Terry, her supervisor, was argumentative and unwilling to do right by me, the consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

I didn't like: Have already stated.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2017.

Comments

Turn off auto refill. Escalate to the highest level.

Never talk to the fitst person. Escalaye all the way to their executive management. Get your money back.

Call your senator or state representative. Call BETO in Texas .

By way of update, Express Scripts still fails miserably in the consumer satisfaction arena. I contacted their help department, per Adam's request, and gave the information he asked for.

I received the following message a few minutes later:

"I do show that is the correct copayment on that medication.

Stephanie"

Clearly Stephanie did not read the review.

And I've now wasted more of my time dealing with these clowns.

Sad, but unsurprising. Pissed consumer review stands.

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello moulton8.,

We apologize for the service you've received and we can always look further into this issue.

Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review#115839.Thank you -Adam