I have called them over a dozen times this last week about my medication which was submitted to them on the 20ieth of December.I have received only one of the medication sent to them the rest they either need more information from my doctor (who has spent hours talking to them on the phone) or they are out of stock and they have no idea when they will have the medication in, but I can't go to the retail pharmacy because my insurance won't pay for it and I can't afford the amount out of pocket.

I have spoken to over a dozen management people at express scripts/medco and I get the same response; they will take care of the issue and make sure my medication is overnighted to me. and please don't call again! I haven't seen any of them yet! My ulcer medication they need more info from the doctor, my medication for my neuropathy is not in stock until the 7th of January I've already ran out.

They need to be held accountable for the suffering they are putting people through.Why are they still in business???

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #767421

Whatever happens with your pills, you should file a complaint with your state pharmacy board. Do a search online for Florida, pharmacy, complaint and go from there.

to nikalseyn #769456

I'm in the process of filling out the paperwork. Have all my notes and the names of every person I spoke with, so I hope some changes will come from this.