1.4

The worst customer service I have ever had. Each time you talk to a representative you get a different story or false information.

They will cover prescriptions for months then randomly stop covering them and tell you that you have to use a different pharmacy or home delivery. Ive had to pay out of pocket for multiple medications that in total cost up to $1000. I was told I would be reimbursed a check was being sent to my house. When I contacted them after not receiving a check, I was told no one ever told me that I was getting a check and that they have no history of me on file calling and of the conversation that happened.

Proceeded to tell me theres nothing you can do, youre not getting reimbursed. This company is awful and I wish I could drop the service with my insurance.

User's recommendation: Don’t use.

Location: Mattawan, Michigan

Comments

Hello Emilee, We're sorry you feel this way and we can always speak further. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com your account information and refence #3884808 so we can reach out

Express Scripts Reviews