My prescription was sent to an old address. Both my husband and i have received prescriptions at our current address, so we had no idea something was wrong.

Now, it was delivered to the wrong address, and i am expected to pay for it. To beat all, even with my insurance, it is $175. For something i didnt even receive. If i had been given an option, i would never have paid that much for a medication.

I would have just suffered with the condition. Now to pay and not even get the medicine....

Customer service? What a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from May 17, 2017.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1329738
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer, We apologize for your experience receiving your medication at your correct address. Please email us at ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com.

Please include member ID, phone number, name, dob and Review #1048445. A member from our team will look into this and reach out to you.

Thank you.-Stephanie, Express-Scripts

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1329684

Don't pay it. If you for some reason gave them a credit(or worse yet a debit)card, then dispute the charge as "item not received."

to h.kitchener Michigan, United States #1329695

But, what about the other prescriptions we can only get filled thru them? Our insurance won't cover anywhere else....