After having a robo call that my rx could not be filled, that I needed to make a payment online, I looked into my account on the web. To my surprise, i saw $15 fees in the accounting. I asked what the fees were and they said it was from return payments. Keep in mind i had my HSA card saved in my profile to take payment there was NO REASON they could not process my RX! When i asked them to refund the $15 fees, they refused.

Consider this - Tacking on fees with no descriptions is evidence of express scripts trying to conceal bogus fees which is 100% DISHONEST.

Further, to have a website that does not process my payments using my valid HSA card on file is PURELY THE FAULT OF EXPRESS SCRIPTS.

Worst of all these CRIMINALS would not refund the bogus $15 fees, even though the issue is 100% the result of the inept web design that cannot 'see' a valid payment card on file.

IF YOU ARE A COMPANY THINKING ABOUT USING EXPRESS SCRIPTS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. My story is just one of dozens i have heard of from coworkers that have had prescriptions costing hundreds more than they should, ripoff fees, and mobster mentality this company has. They treat customers like hostages.

Review about: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Worst decision of my life to go with Express Scripts.Back to Humana!!!!!!

Poor customer service. One of my prescriptions needed to be renewed by my doctor.

They claimed that they could not reach the office. I had my Dr. fax a renewal to them. Their representative said they did not receive it.

We're about 3 weeks into this with multiple visits to the website and 2 phone calls to Express Scripts.

Their representatives do not understand their own system in respect to resolving an issue. Their response is limited and ineffective.

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer, We apologize for the past situation and we can always look further into this issue. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review # 1281702 Thank you –Stephanie