100 Parsons Pond Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417, USA

On November 19, 2018 the doctors office sent in 6 drugs prescriptions to Express Scripts. They were shipped November 23, 2018.

According to the tracking number, they are still in Elkridge Md. I have spoke to DHL e-commerce and USPS on several days and no one has the medication shipment. I tried to work with Express Scripts but no help to resolve this matter. The money was taken out if our checking account and no product was received.

Now Express Scripts wants me to pay again to received another shipment. Express Script stole money from me. I have file complaints with Highmark and Medicare. This is unacceptable.

Express Scripts do not stand behind their shipments. I will never deal with them again. I don't appreciate having to pay twice as much for my prescription. Also these are very important heart medications that I do not have.

How can a company play with a person live. This is now December 3, 2018 and no shipment was received.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and no satisfaction.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer, We apologize for the past situation and we can always look further into this issue.We truly appreciate the chance to assist. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review #. A member from our team shall reach out and assist.

Express Scripts are very very very unreliable. I never received my 2 prescriptions but was charged.

Called them numerous times.......can't get my copay back until after 30 days. Where does the lost medicine go????

Makes ya wonder!!! I would rather pay full price than to trust them with my health.