100 Parsons Pond Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417, USA

On November 19, 2018 the doctors office sent in 6 drugs prescriptions to Express Scripts. They were shipped November 23, 2018.

According to the tracking number, they are still in Elkridge Md. I have spoke to DHL e-commerce and USPS on several days and no one has the medication shipment. I tried to work with Express Scripts but no help to resolve this matter. The money was taken out if our checking account and no product was received.

Now Express Scripts wants me to pay again to received another shipment. Express Script stole money from me. I have file complaints with Highmark and Medicare. This is unacceptable.

Express Scripts do not stand behind their shipments. I will never deal with them again. I don't appreciate having to pay twice as much for my prescription. Also these are very important heart medications that I do not have.

How can a company play with a person live. This is now December 3, 2018 and no shipment was received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Express Scripts Cons: Poor customer service and no satisfaction.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hello Consumer, We understand your concerns and want to help. We are more than happy to review your account and address the concern.

Please provide your member ID, date of birth and phone number where a member of our team can best reach you. Thank you- Shanta

ExpressRxHelp

I am having a problem with Express-Scirpts. On 12-12-2018 I ordered my medicion with Express-Scirpts, which required them fax my doctor for a renew request.

They did the script was shipped on 12-14-2018. Express-Scripts sent it to a Shipping Partner Facility (HDL Ecommerce) on 12-14-2018 and the Shipping Partner Facility shows it departed on 12-15-2018 at 8:25 am. According to USPS TRACKING, and as of 12-21-2018 it has no record where it is on the shipping route. I contacted USPS on 12-21-2018 by phone and that was the same information, and they put on a notices report so I would received a updates, to date (12-21-2018) the original shipping information when it departed on 12-15-2018 is the only information I have received.

I called DHL on 12-21-2018 and was advised it was hand off on 12-18-2018 to an unknown location. Reason of review: Problem with delivery. Monetary Loss: $15.00 if not received. Reason of review: Problem with delivery, as of today, 9 days out and no one knows where this package is and the tracking number is of no help.

I made ordered with Express-Scripts because I have a medical need, not the run around. I didn't like: Poor customer service and no satisfaction as to where the shipment is.

ExpressRxHelp

Hello Consumer, We apologize for the past situation and we can always look further into this issue.We truly appreciate the chance to assist. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review #. A member from our team shall reach out and assist.

Express Scripts are very very very unreliable. I never received my 2 prescriptions but was charged.

Called them numerous times.......can't get my copay back until after 30 days. Where does the lost medicine go????

Makes ya wonder!!! I would rather pay full price than to trust them with my health.

Express Scripts Reviews