54 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.3

Update by user Mar 23, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. A representative from Express Scripts called and additionally sent an email. The issue has been resolved and the prescription from January is finally being filled..

Update by user Mar 15, 2021

Before I posted this review I contacted Express Scripts and told them I was going to post a negative review. The representative didn't care.

Original review updated by user Mar 15, 2021

Express Scripts as of late has been out of medications and although they reply that they will call your doctor to get an alternative medication, they won't. Additionally, one maintenance prescription took a month to arrive necessitating my doctor to write an interim prescription. This prescription cost $132 as insurance would not cover due to Express Scripts supposedly having filled the prescription.

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere --- it's not worth the hassle with Express Scripts to save a bit of money.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Express Scripts Pros: Automatic refills.

Express Scripts Cons: Out of stock of medications.

Comments

#1992987

Hello Deborah S, We apologize that you've had this issue. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID number, date of birth and phone number to reach out?

A team member would like to reach out to find out more and ensure you have positive experiences with us.

Please also include #2459029 Thank you, Adam F. Express Scripts Pharmacy