Nashville, Tennessee

My issues started with Express Scripts in January when our plan changed (without my knowledge). I showed up at the pharmacy and the monthly prescription that usually costs me $5.00 suddenly costs me $125.00.

I immediately called Express Scripts and the person on the other end of the phone called and told me that it was a mistake on the billing part of Walgreens, and to go back to them and have them re-run the prescription. So I drive back to the Walgreens and have them re-run the charge, they say it still is coming up as $125.00 so I call back Express Scripts. The customer Service "Agent" tells me that ohhhh I told you wrong. We are Mailing a check directly to you.

Okay at the end of the day, this was frustrating, but at least they are going to pay RIGHT??? WRONG! Both people apparently made a mistake, and I now have a $1700 annual pharmaceutical deductible that I have to reach before I get any assistance in the costs. Surely someone called me to tell me that I wasn't getting a check???

NOPE. After 3 weeks I called them back to see where the check was, and they didn't even apologize for not updating me. So reason enough to be pissed? Absolutely, but they dont stop there!!!

Last month I go to the pharmacy and what is my total???? $10.00. What $10.00??? The pharmacist said, I guess that you have a separate medication deductible and you must have met it?

I didn't question, I was just excited that I wasn't going to be paying over 1300 dollars this year in medication. OR I WAS UNTIL.... wait for it.... I go to the pharmacy this morning to pick up my medication and it is now $110.00????

No one at Express Scripts can explain to me why they charge me a different amount every few months, because I don't think anyone knows or cares? WORTHLESS!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Express Scripts Cons: Lack of knowledge of their plans, Have already stated.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hi. My name is Stephanie and we are sorry that you had a negative experience trying to get your medication you need.

We want to make sure your issue is resolved. Please send your member ID, phone number and DOB to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com.

Also, please include the review #851394. Thank You.-Stephanie, Express Scripts