Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

United Health Care (A great health insurance company) switched to Express Scripts as a 3rd party pharmaceutical provider.Bad move!!!

I had switched over to COBRA due to loss of my position. When I switched over I dropped my son from my coverage. United dropped the ball on that but one quick phone call all corrected. By switching to employee plus spouse my out of pocket dropped from $7500 to $4000.

This has been verified many times with many different reps at United and my ex company. My out of pocket has been met, again verified several times with both United and my company. So now in August it is time for my monthly med order my pharmacy says "your copay is $135" What???!!! I call United and after being patient with them we think we have it solved.Customer service at United assures me that they have it showing that it is met.

I receive a statement from United showing all met as of 8/14. I figure all resolved. September 7 comes and I place my order and guess what???!!! I need to make a copay!!!!

I call express scripts and go through the whole thing again and tell the agent this time I don't have any money and need it resolved Immediately. Her answer 'I have to forward this to an account manager and I don't know his schedule but I can guarantee it will not happen today. This is after I tell her this is for anti rejection drugs. She couldn't have cared less.

I have now paid my copay and am still trying to now get them to reimburse me and they still have not corrected there information.Bottom line-- I am probably out the money but at least I won't have to come up with any more cash.

Review about: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

Hello Poker1092,

We're sorry about your experience and want to make sure you get the medication you need. Please consider sending your name, member ID, date of birth and phone number where we can best reach you to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com in reference to #1098379

Ita H