Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My anti-rejection meds for my transplant are vital to my life and keeping my beautiful gift. Express Scripts and Accredo are the worse companies filling RX.

They keep telling me that the DR did not put in the dosage when I actually watched her do it along with two other meds that were filled by not the one I needed most. Have to go back to the local drugstore to get the meds and pay full price. I pay for this plan and they could not give a shit. I wait and call and nothing happens.

Then I call the dr and the patient advocate and nothing happens. Today i logged in to my account to see if anything changed and it stated no refills allowed. THIS WAS A NEW RX!!! I called and they told me the RX was VOIDED!!!!

You are the absolute WORST company that exists and you dispense life saving drugs. Is it that you just don't want me to have them? Or your company is just totally incompetent? I am not alone.

I've read many of these same types of posts and nothing changes. I had this problem with them back in December and it took a month to resolve. It wasn't until I broke down and cried and called the legal department at the hospital and they helped. This time is a another month from the date the order was placed (2/6) and I've contacted them twice and now voided.

God help me I am grateful for all my benefits but why do I have to get the runaround like this and go to extremes to get the meds? WHY?

Review about: Express Scripts Cellсept Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Trying to kill me, Incompetent, Very poor customer service and deceptive business practice.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer- We understand your concern and we can always look further into this issue. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review #1201981 Thank you -Stephanie