Bridgeport, Connecticut
2.7

As I’ve read in another review. Trying to not get every refill order shipped to me after bi-annual heart dr.

Visit. Was advised to place hold by ES to stop that from happening after DR. visit. Ok..Now every time I place order on automated phone system,order goes thru,PAYMENT goes thru, but they don’t ship because of hold.

Only reason I find out is I call cause I’m gonna run out of medication. They can’t(or won’t) expidite order. They did offer free overnight shipping but only estimated ship date. Obviously I had to stress to remove any kind of hold & please send documentation of removal of hold.

SORRY CANT EMAIL OR TEXT YOU THIS INFO....WTF. So forced to call again on “estimated ship date” to verify all over again if hold is removed, did order ship,did it ship overnight.

IM READY TO GO BACK TO WATING IN LINE EVERY MONTH AT THE LOCAL PHARMACY WHICH I THOUGHT WAS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE *** THAN MAIL ORDER WOULD BE!!! I WAS WRONG.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hello ImpossiblePurpleEmperor922, We’re sorry that you had a negative experience. We would like to discuss your situation further to make sure your issue is resolved and does not occur in the future.

Please consider sending your name, member ID, date of birth and phone number where we can best reach you to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com and please include review #1404449.

Thank you, Ita H. Express Scripts