63 views
3.0

Spoke with 10 different representatives and not one was able to explain why my payment did not go through. This is the worst customer service I have ever in 75 years received. My name is Mary Hardy at 478 474 ****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Macon, Georgia

Comments

#1981528

My name is Shanta and we are sorry that you had a negative experience. We would like to make sure your issue is resolved and does not occur in the future.

We would like to discuss your situation further please reply to this message with your telephone number, your address include zip code, and I can have someone reach out. Thank you

#1979558

I just received a call from express script and the person said her name was Kathy Smith. She said I would be billed 69.00 for speaking with them today and she was billing me for her call to me 19.00.

A manager named Ron said he was going to bill me also. Nothing in my contract mentioned anything about billing for talking to them.

If you do resolve this I am calling BBB and my attorney. I will not stand for this harassment.

#1977315

Hello Mary H, We can always speak further and assist. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID number, phone number, DOB, Name, and Review #2397415.

A member from our team will reach out to assist. Thank you –Adam

Express Scripts Reviews