They kept telling my my perscriptions were on the bad list & i wasnt allowed to get them any more- to dangerous.I thought it was a joke.

Few days later they call again & tell me another perscription is banned. How is the drug thyroid bad? Its a cheap drug been around for 60 years? Then now any perscription i get no matter what it is the 6 month perscription is always denied after 2 months.

They told me my doctor doesnt know anything and you cant have these drugs. I take low doses and only 3 perscription which 2 are thyroid. Now they call ( om on a do not call request) and email me all the time threatening i can only get 1 refill locally & all others must go through them. Its a monopoly and bulling.

Its irritating and wrong. Currenly went on 2 perscriptions for infection for 14 days only. Sure enough the threatening elsil came saying you will pay for the next refill at full price!!!!

Oh i didnt say few years ago i complsined to our company HR & thry got express scrips on the phone to get express scrips to allow me my medicine & refund me the overpricing they were doing.They admitted the error & will refund- never saw $$$ Im tired if this and submitting complains to our state attorney general!!

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer, I am sorry to hear about your experience and want to make sure your issue is resolved.Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your Member ID, phone number, DOB, full name and reference this review #1125612.

We are here to help.