1810 Lincoln Hwy, North Versailles, PA 15137, USA

There customer service do not know anything, there answer always that work in process 2, 3 ,4 weeks or whenever???? Every time I place the order & my doctor call them for authorization, then 2 weeks went by & when I called them to check, they say the doctor need to call to authorize the prescription.

Then the process time 2-4 weeks .. if I'm lucky. Plus their cost is higher than the regular pharmacy. I noticed that I do not pay deductible on generic medication & I called them to verify, they told me that my plan does not require to pay deductible on generic medication.

Then I switch one of my medication to generic, but I found that what they told me does not work for all generic, they miss lead customers....

worst company... do not use if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hello Consumer, We apologize for your experience and can provide insight to your plan design. Please email us at ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com.

Please include member ID, phone number, name, dob and Review #1027329. A member from our team will look into this and reach out to you.

Thank you. -Sarah, Express-Scripts