Verified Reviewer

“BUYER BE AWARE”:

Just the Facts, Truth stated.

Blue Cross Insurance is a cover up for Express Scripts!

Both of them are still doing bussiness the same way as stated below:

Very bad company – Summary: Last December 2017 I reviewed Ten Insurance Firms for Medicare Part D found most of them are fair, however this FIRM told us about their PLAN the sounded great so we went with them.

WOW only to find out in January 2018 that everything they stated in 2017 for Medicare Part D was a “Lie”, in fact the pricing on our “Express Scripts Portal” and what we have to pay with this “Choice Plan” the prices were higher! In Fact we never received cards with the right RX-PCN number or right Account number so Walgreens informed us we do not have insurance with them, but Walgreens calling this FIRM got the proper number, but the Price for stating that I still have a deductible on my insurance all of a sudden and I have to pay the full price of the Spiriva Repeat inhaler of: $338.32, also on a few other drugs.

Customer Service Issues

Just the Facts, Truth stated.

Very bad company – Summary: Last December 2019 I reviewed Ten Insurance Firms for Medicare Part D found most of them are fair, however this FIRM told us about their PLAN the sounded great so we went with them.

We have spent over 21 Hours (Jan 2 – 22, 2018) on the telephone with this FIRM with their issues with a complete run around including assumed “Managers” I is like two different COMPANIES (Like the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing) better yet Two different Express Scripts companies! The Proof or Penalty They lied to Walgreens; they lied to me and my spouse extremely unethical that we called Medicare we opened another complaint and changed out Part D Plan to another Firm.

Sincerely:

Vietnam Veteran

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Express Scripts Cons: Terrible to deal with, Very poor customer service and deceptive business practice, Red tape is ridiculous.

• Waste Of Time
  • Terrible Customer Serivce

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hello Consumer, We are sorry you are experiencing this problem. I am sure we can figure this out, and we will work on finding a solution.

Please provide your member ID, date of birth and phone number where a member of our team can best reach you. Thank you- Shanta

Express Scripts Reviews