Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

On 1/28/17, my husband ran out of his medication so I went online and ordered a refill right away. It turns out the refill has expired and the doctor has to authorize it.

So on Monday 1/30/17 I called doctor's office and told them to make sure they send the refill authorization to Express Scripts asap because my husband was out of meds. That evening, I called Express Scripts and talked to Mustafa to check the status. He says the doctor needs to give me them a voice authorization besides the online authorization. He gave me the phone number to call.

On 1/31/17 I checked online and it says the doctor approved the refill. On 2/1/17 around 11am I got a call message saying I need to call them to confirm the shipping address. So I did. In the afternoon I called Express Scripts and the rep says it was being processed.

I told her I wanted to expedite the service because we're out of the meds. She said I will pay $21 for overnight shipping. I said ok. She said she will call the backend pharmacy to have them send out that day.

I was on hold on the phone while she talked to the backend pharmacy. She came back to me and said they are sending out that day and I will receive it in 24 hours which is by 2/2/17 in the afternoon . I said ok and hopeful I will get it next day. On 2/2/17 afternoon I checked the Express Script website and it said the meds were delivered at 3pm but when I got home, the meds did not arrive.

I checked the website today 2/3/17 and now it says the meds shipped 2/2/17 and has a tracking info and said it will arrive today. I called Express Scripts and talked to a rep, her supervisor and another supervisor about the unacceptable service and I demanded they refund the expediting charge.

They refused because they said they followed the company protocols and it does not matter if I made extra effort to get it expedited. They will still follow the 3-5 days processing etc...

Review about: Express Scripts Shipping Service.

I liked: Trying to save money, Value for money on accurate prescription.

I didn't like: Service stinks, Being lied to, Service quality.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States #1281084
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hi, We want to help you get the medication you need. We were unable to locate your account.

Please send member ID, phone number and DOB to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com. Please also include review #10002132. A member from our team will reach out to you.

Thank you. -Stephanie, Express Scripts