1 Express Way, St. Louis, MO 63121, USA

I was paying about $8 for a 30 days of Atorvastatin prescription at Walgreens. About 3 months ago, the Express Scripts rep called me to let me know I can get a 3 months prescription for $20 so I changed for the convenience.

The next prescription came and the price went from $20 to $66.61. I called and was told that was my price because of a new insurance plan year. The rep on the telephone checked and told me my price at Walgreen would be much lower. She won't match the Walgreen price and told me I can't return the prescription.

Express Scripts just lost a customer.

Very deceptive business practice!! This is not a company to want to get your medication from.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Atorvastatin Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Express Scripts Cons: Very poor customer service and deceptive business practice.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hello ConsumerWe understand your concern and we can always look further into this issue.Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review #1201147 Thank you -Adam

Express Scripts Reviews