Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Every month either myself or my husband receives notification from ES that our drugs are not covered and they will only be filled once.Must contact Dr.

and find another drug. Well, the drugs are on the formulary: they were on the formulary in October of 2016 and a new search this March 2017 finds the drugs still on your formulary booklet that you sent out in January 2017. Contacted Customer Service to tell them the drug is on the formulary in your booklet on page 34. However, person on other end of the phone informed me that I was wrong and the drug was not in the formulary booklet (even though I was looking right at the page in the January 2017 booklet).

There was no resolution as he continued to tell me it is NOT on the formulary.I am at the point that I will now send a complaint to Medicare regarding this company and their refusal to pay drugs listed on their formulary.

Review about: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1308650
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello Consumer, We can provide insight to your plan design.Please email your member ID, full name, DOB, phone number and Review #1026601 to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com.

A member from our team will reach out to you.-Sarah, Express Scripts