I ran out of my medicine that I have been on since 2006 after having expensive test done.I ran out yesterday and took my prescription written by my family doctor, to get a refill.

The pharmacist said that Express Scripts will not fill it without authorization from my doctor! Who the *** do they think wrote the prescription!!

Every year our health insurance gets worse and when they made us use Express Scripts I cannot even get some of the meds that I was taking that were helping me, none of those were controlled substances.The drug companies are ripping everyone off bad enough and now this horrid prescription drug provider, Express Scripts sucks!!

This person wrote the review about Express Scripts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Express Scripts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Express Scripts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1246686

Lesson for the day - don't wait until the day of to have your meds refilled. Call a few days ahead of time, to give doctor time to be called/verified. Now you know.

ExpressRxHelp
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1246533
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hi- My name is Stephanie and we are sorry that you had a negative experience with receiving your medication.We would like to make sure your issue is resolved and does not occur in the future.

We would like to discuss your situation further please email us your member id, phone number and dob to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com and please include Review #961735 in your reply.

Thank you.-Stephanie Express Scripts.