DO NO used "Worry Free Refills" with Medco / Express-Scripts. They will ship the drugs and bill you long before you need them. I have enough drugs to last till July and I am only to have a 3 month supply.

In November I canceled the Automatic "Worry Free Refills" on all of my scripts. I got two new scripts today and my AmEx was billed $ 123.00

From now on I will dispute any charges to my AmEx. AmEx will stop paying, and sooner or later Medco / Express-Scripts might stop sending me drugs I do not need.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more TERRIBLE SERVICE IN GETTING DRUGS ON TIME FROM EXPRESS SCRIPTS MEDICARE Express Scripts "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more