I was diagnosed with Hep C when I was 18. Unfortunately I was born with it. I lived with Hep C for 41 years and have not suffered severe liver damage yet. What I am suffering is screwed up blood work, exhaustion, migraines, skin rashes, dizziness and the inability to store iron making me severely anemic. After learning I have anemia of Chronic Disease, I needed to have the Hep C addressed. (Unfortunately yet again, I was diagnosed with cancer a few years earlier and my bloodwork mimics that of a recurrence of cancer) which causes a ton of tests be done to make sure I don't have the C word. After several biopsies...and tests, and pet scans and blah blah blah, I was told to address the Hep C, it was probably the culprit and I could get Harvoni and be cured.

After meeting with a Gastroenterologist, he attempted to get me Harvoni and Med Scripts, Medco, whatever the name is today, refused Harvoni because I don't have extensive liver damage yet. Express scripts is willing to give me a drug that I take for 6 months (3k less) and is not as effective and has 3x more side effects. This prescription plan is a joke. I can't even work while I take the meds and don't have the luxury of taking 6mos off without pay...not to mention, I would lose my medical coverage because I would likely be FIRED.

You absolutely suck Express Scripts! Thank God for lawsuits because that is where I am about to take this, not to mention all the time I would like to be compensated for anguish, aggravation and wasted doctor appointments.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of express scripts harvoni prescription refill. Express Scripts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express scripts harvoni prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Express Scripts.

Had an Experience with Express Scripts?

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1235854
Express Scripts Verified Representative

Hello,

We're sorry about your experience and want to make sure you get the medication you need.Please consider sending your full name, member ID, date of birth and phone number where we can best reach you to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com.

Please include #948510 in your email.

Sarah P.-Express Scripts