I was notified by Express Scripts on 07/18/18 (received 07/24/18) that they were terminating my Part D plan in one week. The excuse was that I was no longer in their service area, which is the 50 states in USA. I moved from Ohio to Wisconsin, due to health issues. I complained several times, but they would not recognize their error, and that Wisconsin is still in the USA.

I paid for the full year, in advance. Only after repeated requests did I receive a refund two months later. Because of the incorrect cancellation by Express Scripts, I have experienced significant added costs to my medications, and expenses incurred while trying to correct the actions of Express Scripts.

I registered complaints through Maximus Federal Services, who did nothing. I suspect Maximus is a front for Express Scripts. I complained to Medicare, who did nothing.

This is not the only problem I had with Express Scripts, but I will write the other problems off as incompetence. I assume not intentional, which would be fraudulent.

This is how Express Scripts mistreats the elderly and disabled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: compensation.

Comments

ExpressRxHelp
Express Scripts Verified Representative

I have responded to your other review. Thank you. -Stephanie

to ExpressRxHelp #1592755

no, you did not

to fred #1592781

Hello Fred, We've responded to your Consumer Affairs review. We look forward to following up with you soon to discuss a possible resolution.

Best Regards, Ita H. Express Scripts

h.kitchener

File a complaint with your state's insurance regulatory agency. Look for it on the Wisconsin state main website.

to h.kitchener #1592543