Verified Reviewer

2.1

Im not sure where to begin with my frustration with express scripts. A few seconds ago I was able to log in to ES; however, there was no provisions on web site to request refill.

Ive been with them multi years and it seems the current configuration of web site is not intuitive or user friendly. I found my name and thats it. Additionally, I get 2 scrips for eye drops and during the first few weeks of the scrips, they send all the years shipments in a short time span. Trying to even phone they is a myth or fairy tale at best.

A while back I had to get a scrip filled locally because of no action by ES and got a scathing phone comm from them for having to use a reputable local pharma.

Someone in power needs to get these people on tract and ensure they are working for us and not feather bedding their jobs. Pissed in Northern Nevada

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Express Scripts Cons: Bad service.

Comments

#1998041

Hello Jerry N, We apologize about this matter and can help. Please email us at ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, date of birth and a good phone number to reach you.

A team member would like to reach out to find out more and ensure you have positive experiences with us.

Please reference #2474672 Thank you, Adam F. Express Scripts Pharmacy