1.4

Anonymous Same situation here every 90 days the shipments are 3-4 days late at best. In some cases they just don't ship anything at all without any notification.

Every, yes every time a refill is due, it's late and I have to contact my Dr and get a short term prescription sent to the local pharmacy and then Express Scripts typically denies the request after telling me they will call the local pharmacy.

I'm fairly certain their systems assume 30 days in every month and has no adjustments for shipping time or impact of weekends and holidays.

Perhaps the spreadsheet used to manage the business needs to be updated.

I have resorted to just calling every time a refill is due and make a record that the prescriptions are late in case I do die, have a heart attack or my head just plain pops off due to combination of irritation and high blood pressure. AVOID if possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Express Scripts Pros: Most of the staff were very pleasant.

Express Scripts Cons: Run around with no solution, Unwilling to help me with my issue, Does not perform services in a timely fashion.

• Late Arrival

Comments

ExpressRxHelp

Hello Consumer- We’re sorry that you had a negative experience. We would like to discuss your situation further to make sure your issue is resolved and does not occur in the future.

Please consider sending your name, member ID, date of birth and phone number where we can best reach you to ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com and please include Review #1723137.

Kind Regards, Stephanie. Express Scripts