My plan will only pay for 15 tabs at a time. I called express scripts and was told there was a retail restrictions and I could get a 90 day supply from them.

Called my doctor and he called in the prescription to express scripts. It was then put on hold. I called and was told the I had to get a pre authorization. I called my doctor back.

Got the pre authorization. Called back and was told it would ship. Three days later another email, on hold again!!! Called back, after 40 minutes of mostly holding I was told there was no pre authorization!!!!

What is going on!!

Express Scripts quit practicing medicine. Leave that to the doctors, just fill it!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Express Scripts Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Express Scripts Cons: Too many lies and contradictions from the employees to list, Bad bad bad.

Comments

#1520572

Hello Consumer,We apologize for the past situation and we can always look further into this issue. Please email ExpressRxHelp@express-scripts.com with your member ID, phone number, DOB, Name and Review # Thank you –Shanta

Express Scripts Reviews