Express Scripts - They do not have a clue what their doing
I have called them over a dozen times this last week about my medication which was submitted to them on the 20ieth of December.I have received only one of the medication sent to them the rest they either need more information from my doctor (who has spent hours talking to them on the phone) or they are out of stock and they have no idea when they will have the medication in, but I can't go to the retail pharmacy because my insurance won't pay for it and I can't afford the amount out of pocket.
I have spoken to over a dozen management people at express scripts/medco and I get the same response; they will take care of the issue and make sure my medication is overnighted to me. and please don't call again! I haven't seen any of them yet! My ulcer medication they need more info from the doctor, my medication for my neuropathy is not in stock until the 7th of January I've already ran out.
They need to be held accountable for the suffering they are putting people through.Why are they still in business???review #468234
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "The companies involved are rxoutlet.net, premiumcharge.net, and IMKPAY.com. I believe they are all affiliated, and work together to sell drugs and tobacco over the internet. I ordered a..."
- "On July 15, 2012, I placed an order for 14 different Mrs. Meyers cleaning products online with Vitaglo.com. On July 18, I received the entire order all intact and complete..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Just got home after a vacation only to be greeted by our Japanese Garden totally trashed by tree limbs. FPL (Florida Power and Light) contractors completely gutted our beautiful 100..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."