I have called them over a dozen times this last week about my medication which was submitted to them on the 20ieth of December.I have received only one of the medication sent to them the rest they either need more information from my doctor (who has spent hours talking to them on the phone) or they are out of stock and they have no idea when they will have the medication in, but I can't go to the retail pharmacy because my insurance won't pay for it and I can't afford the amount out of pocket.
I have spoken to over a dozen management people at express scripts/medco and I get the same response; they will take care of the issue and make sure my medication is overnighted to me. and please don't call again! I haven't seen any of them yet! My ulcer medication they need more info from the doctor, my medication for my neuropathy is not in stock until the 7th of January I've already ran out.
They need to be held accountable for the suffering they are putting people through.Why are they still in business???
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..."
- "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "Just got home after a vacation only to be greeted by our Japanese Garden totally trashed by tree limbs. FPL (Florida Power and Light) contractors completely gutted our beautiful 100..."
- "I purchased my furniture on July 4th, 2016 at that time I was told that it would be delivered on July 18th and I would be notified a few days..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."